Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cum On Sweater

Right. Since you all (well, almost all - hello Mike!) asked really nicely, let me start posting a bit again.

This clip has been around for a long time, so it is not unlikely that you have already seen it. I wanted to post it anyway because this kind of setup is pretty close to my ideal cum on clothes scenario. (Well, one of them - I shouldn’t sell my imagination short here.) Lady wearing a simple tight dark sweater, just patiently waiting to receive a giant cumload all over her chest. Yumm.



video

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen http://www.fukusya.net/

    Some free vids there

    Get google to translate.

    Merry Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? No-one? Nobody's tried that site? You don't know what you're missing. The guy used to run a blog at http://trabianne.dtiblog.com/ but his latest stuff is as detailed above. For Chrissakes somebody check it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete